At A Glance
Joining TUI as an Educated Kids Club Host you will deliver amazing holidays for our youngest guests. You will make a huge difference to family holidays abroad by delivering an exciting and creative childcare programme of fun-filled and inspirational activities for kids up to the age of 12. If you do not have Childcare Education please apply through the separate advert for Kids Club Host without education.
What You Will Be Doing
As a Kids Club Host you will work abroad as part of an International Childcare Team in a fun but safe environment. You will also join in and support wider team events both daytime and evening such as Character Parades and party dances.
In addition to delivering Childcare, you will help to solve problems for guests and you will support the Destination Team to help all of our guests ‘Discover their smile’. You will be positive and use your skills and experience to ensure our Kids Club standards and procedures are followed at all times. You will be self-motivated and ready to step into a role to deliver the best kid’s holidays.
What We Are Looking For
- Recognised Education in childcare
- Experience of working with children in a professional environment
- Fluent in English and Swedish or Norwegian
- Able to obtain a Childcare First Aid Certificate
- Independent and flexible, willing to work variable hours in any of our Holiday Destinations
- Confident, fun and creative personality with the ability to work as part of an International Team
- Able to attend Childcare Training in March or April
- Ability to work and live abroad starting from spring 2018 until October, with the possibility to continue for the winter
Working Within TUI Group
TUI Destination Services is part of TUI Group, the world’s number one tourism business operating in 180 countries worldwide. Our 66,000 colleagues work hard to deliver our customer promise ‘Discover your smile’
Help us to Create Smiles and in return you will be rewarded with competitive benefits including salary, flights and accommodation. You will have the opportunity to learn language skills and build an international career as part of our exciting multi-cultural team.
How To Apply
You will be asked to answer some simple application questions. Apply as soon as possible to increase your chances to get a position.
If you have any questions regarding a job at TUI please contact us by mail on firstname.lastname@example.org